Join us for the Transport Planning Event of the Summer!
What is TPM?
Now in its 18th year, The Transport Practitioners’ Meeting (TPM) is the annual meeting place for all transport planners, placemakers, highway engineers and urban transport designers. TPM is geared towards bringing the wider transport and built environment community together, for two days of world class networking, idea sharing and lively debate.
Why attend TPM?
• Sessions covering the latest developments and emerging best practice on a wide variety of topics including Global Trends, Shared Economy, Smart Cities, Transport Economics and many more!
• Hands-on workshops and over one hundred unique paper presentations highlighting challenges, solutions and innovations in the transport sector
• Sponsored networking drinks reception, prestigious annual awards ceremony and dinner
• Two-day discounted rates, discounts for select membership organisations, two-for-one for Local Authorities on the standard rate
Where is TPM being held?
#2020TPM will be held 2 - 3 September in London. There is plenty of opportunity to get involved be it presenting a poster or presentation, sponsoring a network session or simply soaking in the atmosphere – The Transport Practitioners’ Meeting is a must attend event for any practitioner!
Find out more information at www.transportconference.co.uk
Book your place at TPM!*
One Day Rate
Two Day Rate
Local Authority Rate **
Awards Ceremony and Dinner
* Please note that an RSVP for the dinner must be received at least one week prior to the event. Any no-shows for RSVPs to the dinner event are subject to a £50 administration fee. Cancellation of an RSVP is accepted up to three days before the event.
** 2-for-1 Rates for Local Authorities applies to Standard Rate
Click book now to book online with a card or submit a booking form to the Events Team at email@example.com
Interactive PDF Booking form available here
*Bookings made online must be paid by card. Attendees requiring invoices or wanting to take advantage of the two-for-one Local Authority rate must submit a completed booking form to the Events Team for processing.