|Description:Taking into account the latest Government recommendations regarding social distancing and working from home regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have made the decision in conjunction with the trainers that this course will now be delivered via distance learning. The course will still have all the course work, workshops and interactivity as those delivered in the classroom, allowing for the same level of learning while taking into account the recommendations for these special circumstances. There will be a live trainer facilitating this course from 9:00 - 17:00 GMT.|
This course is designed to introduce all aspects of project management to transportation practitioners, providing fundamental knowledge to project management practice. It is to teach people skills rather than a methodology; learning to understand the importance of human capability in project management to leverage processes and methodologies for successful project delivery.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the principles of project management and associated methodologies
• Identify gaps in individual training and skills sets to becoming effective project managers
• Understand how individual personality traits can improve on project management processes
• Communicate more effectively
• Plan for successful project delivery
• Manage teams effectively: when things are going well, when they are not
• Apply project controls and moving projects on
Standard Fee: £365 + VAT
CILT Member/ Local Authority/ Charity Fee: £345 + VAT
Click book now to book online with a card or return a completed booking form to the Events Team at email@example.com.